They will perform the surgery and keep an eye on him for the next six months. We're still waiting for scheduling of the next appointments.
The stuff up in the air right now is what kind of surgery we want to go for.
The options are:
- Go in for the easy-to-get-at tumor (also shorter recovery) and run a biopsy. If it has Primitive Neuroectodermal Tumors (PNET) go in and get anything else.
If we do go in for everything else, there will be a much longer recovery, but VMMC will cover it.
- The doctors decide to go in for all of the tumors anyway because PNET was in the original tumor that was removed before chemotherapy.
- The doctors decide on something not mentioned here.
Thanks for all your love and awesomeness!
Mr. & Mrs. T